After you register at postthere.com, our relationship with you will be governed by the Terms of Service. We don’t want to confuse you with legal terms, so we did our best to make Post There Terms of Service clear and understandable.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SERVICE
By accepting the terms of this Agreement, you trust our professionalism and may use postthere.com. In our turn, we shall ensure adequate protection of user information, including personal data, from any unauthorized access and disclosure.
- Being a mere tool for work, the Service postthere.com shall not be liable for any direct, consequential, accidental, and unintentional damages including loss of goodwill.
- The Management of postthere.com shall not be liable for any content on the User's pages published using the service and for suspension of its social network accounts.
- The Management of the Service postthere.com may unilaterally suspend the User’s access to the service without prior notice.
- The Management of the Service postthere.com may limit the service's functionality without prior notice. Payments made to postthere.com are non-refundable in the event of you cancelling.
- When amending these Terms, the Service postthere.com shall be entitled, but not required, to notify you.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER
- The User may use all features of the Service postthere.com, and provide suggestions on the improvement of the service’s tools.
- The User shall not use the service to publish any illegal, offensive, pornographic, or hate content.
- The User shall be solely liable for all matters related to intellectual property rights for published content.
- The User shall be personally and legally liable for all content published using the service postthere.com.
- Your suggestions regarding the service are always welcome. So if you have any questions or ideas related to the work of postthere.com, we will be happy to receive them at email@example.com or via our online support chat.